Rectangular pipe is a name for square pipe and rectangular pipe, that is, steel pipes with equal and unequal side lengths. It is made of strip steel after process treatment. Generally, the strip steel is unpacked, flattened, crimped, welded to form a round tube, and then rolled into a square tube from the round tube and then cut to the required length. Rectangular tubes are divided according to the production process: hot-rolled seamless tubes, cold-drawn seamless tubes, extruded seamless tubes, and welded tubes. Square tubes are divided by material: plain carbon steel square tubes, low alloy square tubes.
Standard and usage:
1. Galvanized welded square pipe for low-pressure fluid transportation. It is mainly used to transport water, gas, air, oil and heating hot water or steam, and its use is limited to general lower pressure fluids.
2. Galvanized welded square pipe for low-pressure fluid transportation. It is mainly used to transport water, gas, air, oil, heating water or steam and other general low pressure fluids. The surface of the square tube adopts hot-dip galvanizing or cold-dip galvanizing anti-corrosion process.
3. Welded square pipe for mine fluid conveyance. It is mainly used for straight seam welded square pipes for mine compressed air, drainage, and shaft discharge gas.
4. Large-diameter electric-welded square pipe for low-pressure fluid transportation. It is mainly used to transport low-pressure fluids such as water, sewage, gas, air, and heating steam.
5. Stainless steel welded square tubes are used for mechanical structure. Mainly used in machinery, automobiles, bicycles, furniture, hotel and restaurant decoration and other mechanical parts and structural parts.
6. Stainless steel welded square pipe for fluid transportation. It is mainly used for conveying low-pressure corrosive media.
7. Spiral square tube for low pressure transportation. It is mainly used for low-pressure pipelines for transporting water, oil, natural gas, heating, etc.
8. Square pipes for conveying flammable and non-flammable fluids. It is mainly used to transport flammable and non-combustible fluids with low pressure or high pressure square pipes, and the requirements are relatively high. Mainly used in engineering construction, glass curtain wall, door and window decoration, steel structure, guardrail, machinery manufacturing, automobile manufacturing, home appliance manufacturing, shipbuilding, container manufacturing, electric power, agricultural construction, agricultural greenhouses, bicycle racks, motorcycle racks, shelves, fitness equipment , leisure and tourism products, steel furniture, various specifications of oil casing, oil pipe and line pipe, water, gas, sewage, air, heating and other fluid transportation, fire protection and support, construction industry and other fields.
Seamless square tubes, rectangular tubes, large-caliber rectangular tubes, hot-rolled seamless square tubes, cold-drawn seamless square tubes, extruded seamless square tubes, welded square tubes, etc. are widely used in: square tubes are classified by use ——Square tubes for decoration, square tubes for machine tools, square tubes for machinery industry, square tubes for chemical industry, square tubes for steel structures, square tubes for shipbuilding, square tubes for automobiles, square tubes for steel beams and columns, special-purpose square tubes Tube. The company takes customers as the center, takes honesty as the foundation, and welcomes new and old customers to negotiate business with the business philosophy of high quality and low price.